As a dietitian and counsellor, I am deeply caring, gentle, warm and welcoming in my counselling approach, assisting you to settle in and feel safe and comfortable before and during our sessions. I am focused and intentional in my approach, and seek to be empowering, energetic and fun with the people I work with.
I will always go the extra mile to ensure I meet your needs and will respectfully work alongside you to find an approach that is tailored to you as an individual.
It is important for me to remain curious, open, and engaged, while being with you in a way that is authentic and unique to you and your individual needs.
As a teacher both primary and secondary, I work with children and adolescents from diverse backgrounds that include family violence; family breakdown, social isolation and delayed learning all of which cause anxiety, stress and other issues. Working in a school provides me with the opportunity to engage with children and adolescents on a daily basis and work through the issues that can often result – whether it be anxiety with coming to school; eating issues, bullying, social and family issues.
My areas of interest include:
- Children and families (Family Based therapy)
- Teens/adolescence (FBT and CBT)
- Eating disorders- anorexia, bulimia, disordered eating/binge eating
- Grief and loss
- Holistic mental wellness.
- Master of Counselling – complete end of 2020
- The Essentials training in Eating Disorders
- Master of Teaching (primary/secondary teaching)
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Applied Science
My goal is to empower and help you make the best possible choices for your overall health and well-being
Monday: 11:00 – 22:00
Tuesday: 11:00 – 22:00
Wednesday: 11:00 – 22:00
Thursday: 11:00 – 22:00
Friday: 11:00 – 22:00
Saturday: 11:00 – 22:00