As a dietitian and counsellor, I am deeply caring, gentle, warm and welcoming in my counselling approach, assisting you to settle in and feel safe and comfortable before and during our sessions. I will work collaboratively with you in order to establish goals and an appropriate treatment plan.
I provide counselling support for eating disorder and body image concerns for children and adolescents however also work with all members of the family to provide best practice.
My areas of interest include:
- Eating disorders – I provide Family based Therapy, Adolescent Focused Therapy and CBT-E to assist adolescents and children who suffer from anorexia, bulimia, disordered eating, binge eating, body image issues and ARFID.
- I provide counselling to children, adolescents and families to work through school related issues- social anxiety; bullying, school refusal, trauma, separation, anxiety and depression.
- Nutrition advice to assist with mental wellness
- Master of Counselling
- Training for clinicians in Family Based Therapy
- The Essentials training in Eating Disorders
- Master of Teaching (primary/secondary teaching)
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Applied Science
My goal is to empower and help you make the best possible choices for your overall health and well-being