As a dietitian and counsellor, I am deeply caring, gentle, warm and welcoming in my counselling approach, assisting you to settle in and feel safe and comfortable before and during our sessions. I am focused and intentional in my approach, and seek to be empowering, energetic and fun with the people I work with.
I provide counselling support for eating disorder and body image concerns across the lifespan in a safe and inclusive environment.
My areas of interest include:
- Eating disorders – I provide Family based Therapy, family led therapy and CBT to assist adolescents and children who suffer from anorexia, bulimia, disordered eating, bing eating, body image issues and ARFID.
- I provide counselling to children, adolescents and families to work through school related issues- social anxiety; bullying, school refusal, trauma, separation, anxiety and depression.
- Nutrition advice to assist with mental wellness
- Master of Counselling
- Training for clinicians in Family Based Therapy
- The Essentials training in Eating Disorders
- Master of Teaching (primary/secondary teaching)
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Bachelor of Applied Science
My goal is to empower and help you make the best possible choices for your overall health and well-being